Our Plans To Keep You Safe
NIAGARA REGION CURRENTLY - LOCKDOWN
As we navigate through the current COVID-19 public health situation, our staff here at Niagara Fun Tours has made it their decision to proceed with both our public and private tours, as long as we are able to. We ask you take a few minutes to view our policies, and the steps that we are taking to help keep you safe...while still having FUN!
- Enjoy our popular public wine tour onboard one of our spacious touring buses. Each guest will have access to their own window
- Lockdown Stage: Tours are not operating under this category. Wineries, breweries & distilleries are not permitted to keep their retail open for customers
- Stage Red Re-Openings: Both our tour bus & the wineries will have limitations on group sizes inside & outside their wineries. Under this category, Niagara Fun Tours will strive to operate at around half capacity (18 - 24 seats)
- Stage Yellow & Orange Re-Openings: Both our tour bus & the wineries will be able to increase their capacity both inside and outside. Under this category, Niagara Fun Tours will strive to operate at 85-100% capacity (38-48 seats)
- Spend more time amongst the wide-open vineyards and less time onboard our tour bus (estimated duration onboard our bus tends to be less than 2 hrs)
- Facial masks will be required onboard our tour buses, please respect those around you and be sure to wear your mask.
- Our drivers take the time to consistently sanitize all major touch points onboard our buses, before, during & after our tours
- Our drivers will be wearing a facial mask while driving and engaging our tour guests.
- Complimentary hand sanitizer will be available upon boarding and disembarking our tour buses
- Pre-purchase our new Coronavirus Sanitization Kit. Complete with your own personal hand sanitizer & two disposable face masks (only $5.00)
Cancel your tour reservation at anytime:
BOOKING TOURS WITH PRE-PAID VOUCHERS
- In the case of a sudden cancellation of your wine tour, our staff will reach out to you immediately with details and alternatives regarding your tour voucher(s)
- You may cancel your tour booking up to four days prior to tour date without having your voucher redeemed and taxes billed
- Once vouchers are redeemed and taxes billed, you may still look to rebook another tour date ANYTIME thru December 2021 without penalty
- Contact our office for details - firstname.lastname@example.org