Niagara Wine Tour Updates:
NIAGARA REGION CURRENTLY - STAGE 3
As we navigate through the current COVID-19 public health situation, our staff at Niagara Fun Tours has made it their decision to proceed with both our public and private tours, as long as we are able to. We ask you take a few minutes to view our policies, and the steps that we are taking to help keep you safe...while still having FUN
BOOKING TOURS WITH PRE-PAID VOUCHERS
- In the case of a sudden cancellation of your wine tour, our staff will reach our to you immediately with details and alternatives regarding your voucher(s)
- You may cancel your tour booking at anytime without penalty. We understand that our guests may have a change of mind prior to boarding our tour bus.
- Niagara Fun Tours does not redeem vouchers until you are on tour, so feel free to rebook any future date
- If you need to cancel and unable to use your voucher, vouchers are 100% transferrable! Feel free to give them to family members or friends.
Our Plans To Keep You Safe
In recognition of the "new normal" regarding social distancing and necessary sanitary requirements, Niagara Fun Tours & its winery partners, will be taking new measures to help keep you and your group safe this touring season:
- Enjoy our popular public wine tour onboard one of our spacious open-air touring buses. Each guest will have access to their own window. We will also have additional fans onboard to help circulate the air and keep you cool
- Stage 2 Re-Openings: Both our tour bus & the wineries will have limitations on group sizes inside & outside their wineries. Under this category, Niagara Fun Tours will strive to operate at around half capacity (24-28 seats), to help with social distancing measures.
- Stage 3 Re-Openings: Both our tour bus & the wineries will be able to increase their capacity both inside and outside. Under this category, Niagara Fun Tours will strive to operate at 75% capacity (38-40 seats), to help with social distancing measures.
- Spend more time amongst the wide-open vineyards and less time onboard our tour bus (estimated duration onboard our bus tends to be less than 2 hrs)
- Facial masks will be required onboard our tour buses, please respect those around you and wear your mask.
- Our drivers take the time to consistently sanitize all major touch points onboard our buses, before, during & after our tours
- Our drivers will be wearing a facial mask while driving and engaging our tour guests.
- Complimentary hand sanitizer will be available upon boarding and disembarking our tour buses
- Pre-purchase our new Coronavirus Sanitization Kit. Complete with your own personal hand sanitizer & two disposable face masks (only $5.00)