Niagara Wine Tour Updates:
Due to the current COVID-19 Public Health situation, all of our active public & private tours have been temporarily suspended thru:
Friday, July 3rd
PLEASE NOTE: The date outlined above is subject to change based on current events. We encourage you to visit this page regularly for updates on our active tours
- ALL pre-purchased vouchers (ie. Groupons, Wagjag) will have its expiration date extended thru December 30th, 2021 (that's right....December 2021!)
- ALL current bookings in our system are subject to cancellation with a Minimum Notice of 2 weeks prior to tour date. Be sure to check this page regularly for the date outlined at the top of this page!
- If Niagara Fun Tours cancels your tour date, or if you need to cancel the tour yourself, Niagara Fun Tours will allow you to rebook another future date without penalty.
- ALL vouchers are 100% transferable! Feel free to give them to family members or friends.
What We're Doing To Keep You Safe
In recognition of the "new normal" regarding social distancing and other sanitary measures, Niagara Fun Tours & its winery partners, will be taking new measures to help keep you and your group safe this touring season:
- Enjoy your fully guided tour aboard one of our spacious open-air touring buses. Each guest will have access to their own window and fan to help maintain comfort and safety
- All of our public tour buses will operate at half capacity, which means no groups larger than 25 people.
- Spend more time out in the wide-open vineyards and less time aboard our tour bus. Estimated duration onboard our bus is less than 2 hours
- Our drivers take the time to consistently sanitize all major touch points aboard our buses, before, during & after our tours
- Niagara Fun Tours will supply each guest with their own disposable wine sampling glass that you can use at each winery
- Complimentary hand sanitizer will be available upon boarding and disembarking our tour buses